If you are facing criminal charges for drunk driving, it is imperative that no time is wasted in contacting a skilled and aggressive defense attorney who can stand up for your legal rights. With more than 15 years of legal experience, Attorney Steven O. Gonzalez is that kind of advocate. Attorney Gonzalez is a fierce lawyer who is well-known for helping his clients fight fire with fire to protect their legal rights.
To see his caliber of his representation, just read some of his testimonials:
- "He is an outstanding attorney and is highly recommended."
- "He's caring and always remembers his clients as well as our families."
- "Total control, took command instantly, never backed up an inch."
- "He came in full force! He was upfront and honest. He believed in me."
- "I felt like I had a million dollar a case attorney representing me."
Texas Penalties for Drinking & Driving
In the state of Texas, penalties for drunk driving are often harsh and unforgiving.
Penalties for a first time conviction include the following:
- Maximum fine of $2,000
- Imprisonment from 3 to 180 days
- Loss of driver's license for up to 1 year
- Annual fee of $1,000-$2,000 to retain license
The penalties only get harsher for repeat offenses and aggravating factors (such as having a child passenger); for example, a third offense could result in a $10,000 fine, up to 10 years in prison, and more.
Get the Aggressive Defense That You Deserve
It is crucial to remember that just because you have been criminally charged, does not mean that you will be found guilty. With the help of Alvin DWI Attorney Steven O. Gonzalez, as well as his professional supporting staff, you can get the defense you need to combat the charges. At our law firm, we know that criminal defense requires passion, zealous advocacy, thorough investigations, and tireless dedication—and you can trust that we are able to provide this in spades. We pride ourselves on being respectful, professional, and courteous, and we will do everything that we can to help you fight for your future and your freedoms.
To get started with your defense, please do not hesitate to contact our law firm today.